30% off Ultimate Theme Collection - 26 themes included

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 年間の 前
Hi all,

This month you have the rare opportunity to get our bestselling theme collection at 30% off. Here is what you will get:

1. Pay $699 instead of $999
2. 26 nopCommerce themes included
3. Each theme comes with a multiple domains license
4. Each theme comes with a set of plugins included in the price
5. All themes support the latest nopCommerce 4.60 version

No coupon code is required. The price is automatically discounted. 

Best wishes,
Nop-Templates Team
1 年間の 前
Is it full focus on selling now, and no time for support?

You promise that you'll answer the issues in 8 working hours, we've been waiting more than a week now. That's many working hours...

And we have the same issue with upgrades for years now, without any viable solution from your side.
All settings data is getting deleted when we install new version of your plugins, and I don't really believe we are the only ones having that problem...

Anyway, not sure it's worth investing time and money in your products anymore, no matter what discount you are offering.
1 年間の 前
compito wrote:

All settings data is getting deleted when we install new version of your plugins, and I don't really believe we are the only ones having that problem...

Hi Damir,

Please note that when you create a new Install of a plugin the data of the plugin is being deleted so if you want to keep the data when upgrading you just need to follow the Upgrade instructions and NOT make new installs or uninstalls.

When you do an Upgrade you don't need to make a new Install of the plugins as they are already  installed as well as their data will be already kept in the database.
NOTE: Installing them again will delete any existing data.

Simply make sure you tell nopCommerce which plugins are already installed by providing the original InstalledPlugins.txt ( InstalledPlugins.json or plugins.json depending on your version of nopCommerce). As long as you use the same database with the same set of plugins then all should be good.

p.s: We have replied to your ticket but wanted to provide more information here so everyone can see it as it is a very common mistake when one upgrades nopCommerce.

Thanks,
Boyko
1 年間の 前
compito wrote:
Is it full focus on selling now, and no time for support?

You promise that you'll answer the issues in 8 working hours, we've been waiting more than a week now. That's many working hours...

And we have the same issue with upgrades for years now, without any viable solution from your side.

Anyway, not sure it's worth investing time and money in your products anymore, no matter what discount you are offering.

I had the same problem and just fixed it in 1 hour with the help of there support, make sure you do the upgrade corectly:

1)  deleting all files from the server and unzipping the 4.6 vesion of NOP
2) placing the Theme files and Plugins to the new unziped files
3) copyying back the App Settings and Plugins files
4) start and run the app

My problem was also that wen I was uploading the Theme and plugin files they were all converted to lowercase, I fixed that and everything workes perfect now.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.