With the what3words plugin, you can add a what3words address field to your checkout and accept them in your online store. It helps customers provide an accurate delivery address and enables you to offer a better customer experience and reduce “Where Is My Order?” enquiries.
How it works
- Customers enter a what3words address at checkout.
- The what3words address is converted to GPS coordinates by the courier, ready to be used in delivery apps or navigation systems.
- The courier is directed to the exact delivery location.
- Returns a set of intelligent results when inputting what3words addresses (AutoSuggest)
- Can be attached to invoice and delivery labels
- Download the plugin archive.
- Go to admin area > configuration > local plugins.
- Upload the plugin archive using the "Upload plugin or theme" plugin.
- Scroll down through the list of plugins to find the newly installed plugin. And click on the "Install" button to install the plugin.
Please find more informartion about how to install plugins here.