The plugin implements RESTful Web Services and offers RESTful architecture on top of the nopCommerce existing services in a secured way which enables one to develop secured client applications like Mobile App or Front End Website using AngularJs or KnockoutJs.
If you need this plugin in your own language or if you need more features, you can always write to us.
View plug-in version history and user manual
Rest API Plugin Features
- Implements Web Services API as per REST Standards for all client side services / methods for nopCommerce which you can use to Pull and Push data from any external application build on any other language or platform
- Outputs Standards JSON Response
- One of the complete set of API that can be consumed by Mobile App or any other application that needs to generate or perform client side operations
- Secured using JWT (JSON Web Token) - currently supports HS256,HS384,HS512 methods for token encryption, can be disabled for developing or debugging purposes
- Supports API calls on Secured Connection (HTTPS) or Unsecured Connection (HTTP) between server & client
- Protected against Replay Attacks
- Supports Multi Lingual features of nopCommerce
- Supports Multi Stores features of nopCommerce
- Supports Multi Currency features of nopCommerce
- Well documented and Supported by professional team
- Actively developed (faster bug fixes, faster updates - more reliable plugin with each release)
- Easy to install, use & configure, Can be installed without any down time
- Also available with Source Code at additional price
- Supported nopCommerce version(s) is 3.40 3.50, 3.60, 3.70, 3.80, 3.90.
- Open to enhance REST Web Services API plug-in with other features, please suggest
- My Account Methods - Login, Register, Change Password, Forget Password, Personal Info, Personal Info Edit, GetAddresses, Add Address, Update Address, Delete Address, GetOrders, Reorder, Order Detail
- Product Methods - BestSellerProducts, ProductDetails, HomePageProducts, RecentlyAddedProducts, RelatedProducts, ManufacturerProduct, AddProductReview, ProductReviews
- Catalog/Category Methods - GetCategory, GetManufacturers, GetPopularTags , Get Product By Tag, Search Products, Advance search product, Get Product By Category, Load Filters, Load Filters2, Apply Filters
- Shopping Cart Method - AddToCart and Wishlist, Get Shopping Cart, Get WishList, Apply and remove Discount Code, Apply and remove gift card, Estimate Shipping, Order Total, Update Cart, Update cart with multiple items, Remove from Cart, Remove item from WishList, Set CheckOut Attribute, Cart and wishList total count
- Checkout Method - GetBillingAddress, SelectBillingAddress, AddNewBillingAddress, SelectShippingAddress, AddNewShippingAddress, SelectShippingMethod, SelectPaymentMethod, EnterCreditCardInfo, EnterPurchaseOrderInfo, ConfirmOrder, OrderSummary
- Miscellaneous Method - TopicDetails, SubscribeNewsletter, Vote, GetLanguage and SetLanguage, NivoSlider, GetCurrency, SetCurrency, ContactUsSend, GetAllSettings, GetSetting, SettingUpdate, GetAllExternalAuthentications, ExternalAuthentication, GetExternalAuthentication, RemoveExternalAuthentication
What is REST API
REST, stands for Representational State Transfer, is an architecture that can be used dealing with web services. REST API defines the methods on which developers can perform requests and receive responses. Generally we use it for the various uses when we need JSON based data from one application to another one.
a REST service is
- Platform-independent (you don't care if the server is Windows, the client is a Linux/Android, or anything else)
- Language-independent (C# can talk to Java, etc.)
- Standards-based (runs on top of HTTP)
- Can easily be used in the presence of firewalls
What is JWT
Download plugin object code and put it at your /Plugins folder then follow nopCommerce standard plugin installation procedure to install plugin. nopAccelerate REST client Web Services API plugin is available under “Misc” group on local plugins page. Once Plugin is installed go to your nopCommerce client panel, and go to Configuration > Plugins > Local Plugins > nopAccelerate REST client Web Services API Plugin. It will ask you to enter your license key, enter license key which you received on your registered email after purchasing this plugin from our website.
You may need to give read/write permission's to IIS user's on server where you deploy/host your website to install this plugin.
How to use NopAccelerate REST client Web Services API Plugin
- After installing this plugin, once configured it will automatically provide options and methods. For brief intro on how to configure please look at plugin configuration help document included in the plugin download folder.