Still no hope.. I installed all the features you have specified and also have added the role ASP.NET 4.5 in the server during IIS configuration.
The error is still the same on logs folder as i mentioned in last post
Also i attach the error report generated by event viewer below
"Application 'MACHINE/WEBROOT/APPHOST/COMMERCENOP' with physical root 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Nopcommerce\' failed to start process with commandline 'dotnet .\bin\Debug\netcoreapp2.2\Nop.Web.dll', ErrorCode = '0x80004005' : 8000808c."
Please let me know where im doing wrong
I assume it will be good to share the issue. So that others can get help. The server configuration was perfect. The IIS configuration, .net core 2.2.0 related files and packages, permission and other related stuff was also perfect. But unfortunately, the hosted files(nopCommerce4.2) were with source code. So the application is running with vs2017 but not at the server which is true. If it was published file or nopCommerce4.2 without source it will show the install page.
Below are the steps should follow to host nopCommerce at windows server.
1. Only published file or nopCommerce without source.
2. Configure IIS properly.
3. Install the .net core hosting packages like the above picture.
4. Restart the server.
5. Add a new website and at Application Pools select No Manage Code.
6. You can keep shadow copy off from the appsetting of the hosted file.
7. Restart the application pool and website again. It should show the install page.