New York wrote:
I think that you cannot migrate database in that way, because we use that process only for data migration and we miss some parts of database schema.
In situations like this in A2 hosting, I managed to migrate database in several steps:
On A2 hosting database
1. Compress all data in root folder in one *.zip file
2. Generate database schema script in *.sql file
3. Generate database data script in *.sql file
On your PC
4. Edit *.sql scripts and delete unnecesarry data
On new hosting
5. Copy *.zip file to new hosting
6. Create new database
7. Run both *.sql scripts. Firt schema, and then data
8. Edit *.txt or *.json file with new database credentials
And that is it.
I hope that will help somebody