Decided to start my own thread for this problem I've been working on for a week.
I am constantly getting these errors (sometimes). Meaning, I can build and debug several times and then randomly this error pops up. When it does, the only way to fix it is the delete the presentation/plugins folder contents.
Things I know:
* It's intermittent.
* The plugin named in the error changes. It's not always "DiscountRequirement..."
* I am not doing any work on any of these reported plugins. I am developing my own plugin and only making changes to that project.
* I understand that the system name in the plugin.json file must be unique for every plugin. I have verified my plugin has a unique system name that is not anything close to the other plugin names.
* I have not touched the build location for anything except my own plugin - and I have verified it is correct.
* I don't know if this happens in a release version as I am only debugging at this point.
* I have tried deleting the entire nopCommerce folder and restoring from the original source zip and that doesn't help.
So....why is it doing this? If it's something I'm doing wrong, why is it never *MY* plugin that is reported as a duplicate - it's always some other plugin I'm not even touching? And why is it always a *DIFFERENT* other plugin being reported?
Is there something in the database I can look at to gain deeper understanding of the cause? Or are plugins dealt with at startup based solely on the folder contents?
Finally, if nobody knows - is there a why I can just modify the build to just blast the presentation/plugins folder EVERY TIME I rebuild? In theory, that should solve the problem (well, not solve the problem but solve the symptom which is all I really care about)