I was wondering if anyone could give me guiding steps on how to work with nopCommerce (source code) in Visual Studio?
I'm having issues with a plugin I had developed for me, I'm trying to build it to the solution but I'm always getting errors...
So here are the steps I take that seem to be failing (if you can give me the right steps then that would be very much appreciated)
1. Download nopCommerce 4.10 (source code) and extract it (I put it in a project folder for VS).
2. Open Visual Studio 2019 (Community Edition) - Click "Open project or solution".
3. Choose "nop.web.csproj"
4. Right click on soluton in Visual Studio and click "Build" (all of this works fine with no issues).
5. Right click on "Plugins" directory and choose "Add -> Existing project".
6. Here I choose my "CustomDevelopedPlugin.csproj"
7. Now I'm going to right click on the plugin and choose "Rebuild" to try and get a compiled version of the plugin...
But I always get the same issue... And it always tries to put "presentation version" of the plugin outside the folder...I've checked that all NuGet packages are updated
NU1104: Unable to find project C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Nop.Web.Framework.csproj'. Check that the project reference is valid and that the project file exists.
If anyone can give me a step to step guide on what to do then it would be very much appreciated!
Hi, probably the issue is that you are opening the project where you should be opening the solution.
If you open the solution you will have more things.
Solution Folders: Libraries; Presentation; Plugins (Where your plugin should be);Test
Hope this helps.