Freelance Developer Wanted!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 anos atrás
I need some one who can do some custom work to implement a few B2B and payment features for me please pm me if you are interested.

What I would like to have is the ability for a user in a particular roles to build recurring orders using the shopping cart.

To achieve this we want to have an additional step in the checkout process(for certain users in a role) where the users can select the frequency of reorder (Daily/weekly/fortnightly) for this particular order.

Additionally we want to have a page where the users can see a list of recurring orders that they have created. Retrieve any of the above orders and make changes to the order (put it back in the shopping cart, I'm open to any suggestions here) .

Also need reports  to show just these orders - order history, any changes in the buying cycle, geographic location of the retail etc

Thanks
RR
11 anos atrás
You can contact me at [email protected]
11 anos atrás
You can reach me via: [email protected] I'm from China, and have developed: http://www.ibagsbuy.com/ using nopCommerce and some other e-commerce sites.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.