Needed NopComnmerce developers based in India (Preferably Kolkata)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 anos atrás
We are looking for experienced nopcomnerce developers (freelancers) and / or small companies based in India, preferably in Kolkata, to work on an ecommerce solution afresh. The need is urgent.
11 anos atrás
hi i am in chennai. contact me at [email protected].

Elanchezhian Narayanasamy

[email protected]

http://www.elaamart.com
11 anos atrás
Dear Sir,

We are a small company with a dedicated development team working on numbers of technology. We have an expertise providing e-commerce solutions for nopCommerce, Solr integration for eCommerce Site and Front End Engineering.

We have already developed/implemented functionality you're looking for nopCommerce based stores, and we can develop a custom feature as per your requirement.

For your requirement, I'm confident that we make the perfect fit you're looking for, as we already have skills & a very good experience with latest versions of nopCommerce, apart from other soft skills like communication, analysis & problem solving skills, and we value interactive working relationships with our client, that was the most important reason that most of our work are from existing & old customers.

We do need clarification on following points:
-> Have you fixed any requirements yet? if yes we would like to review it.
-> We need to know the specific details about what requirements and specific/special functionality that you are looking incorporate in your site?

For any custom features requirements, we need exact details before we proceed with development, and only able to commit time, quote & deliverable when we have exact requirements.

We're waiting for your response with detailed information for above points to proceed.

We are already working on Nop 2.3, 2.5, 2.6 & 2.65 for numbers of projects.

Please give some better idea of what you're looking for.

I'm available on skype, if you wish to discuss anything or if you have any questions or comments.
My skype id is: xcellence-it or call me on:  +91 9825107747
contact person: Krunal Jariwala

We now look forward for your response.

Thank you & Best Regards,
Keval
11 anos atrás
Maybe you can consider to cooperating with us - Nova Software.

Nova is Microsoft gold certified partner and nopCommerce partner.  Nova has been dedicated in software outsourcing industry for over 7 years, providing web development and mobile development services.  Nova has accumulated abundant experience in NopCommerce.

You can visit our company's nopCommerce page to see more information.  In our page, you can see our services, demo stores, open source modules.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.