Theme convertion

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 anos atrás
Good day.

Sometimes I need a partner to implement convertion for existing themes of another shops, for example, PrestaShop to nopCommerce.

Is anybody interested? If so, please contact me and tell me your usual price for this kind of work.

Regards,
Serge
11 anos atrás
Maybe you can consider to cooperate with us - Nova Software.

Nova is Microsoft gold certified partner, Kentico certified partner and nopCommerce solution  partner.  Nova has been dedicated in software outsourcing industry for over 7 years, providing web development and mobile development services. Nova aiso launch her open-source and free CRM - Coevery.  Nova has accumulated abundant experience in NopCommerce.

You can visit our company's nopCommerce page to see more information.  In our pages, you can see our services, prices,  demo stores, open source modules. You can leave messages on our website and we will sincerely response to you immediately.

Welcome for your coming!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.