Developer (Freelancer) Required for NoCommerce Site

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 anos atrás
Hi All…

I'm looking for a freelance developer to help with some needed customization to nopCommerce, some cosmetic style changes with payment modification. It’s about a week or two worth of work I need done ASAP…

Email: [email protected]

Thank!
11 anos atrás
Dear Sir,

We are a small company with a dedicated development team working on numbers of technology. We have an expertise providing e-commerce solutions for nopCommerce, Solr integration for eCommerce Site and Front End Engineering.

We have already customised and have a good experience with upgrading and custom development as per your requirements. We can also work with front-end as well as back-end and van deliver you the product as per your need. We can develop any such custom feature as per your requirement.

For your requirement, I'm confident that we make the perfect fit you're looking for, as we already have skills & a very good experience with different and latest versions of nopCommerce, apart from other soft skills like communication, analysis & problem solving skills, and we value interactive working relationships with our client, that was the most important reason that most of our work are from existing & old customers.

Further we will need some specific requirements to have a clear idea about your requirements.

For further discussion, I'm available on Skype, if you wish to discuss anything or if you have any questions or comments. My Skype id is: keval.xit

We now look forward for your response to start working with you as your extended development team for current and future projects asap.

Thank you & Best Regards,
Keval

email:[email protected]
11 anos atrás
Dear Sir,

We are a small company with a dedicated development team working on numbers of technology. We have an expertise providing e-commerce solutions for nopCommerce, Solr integration for eCommerce Site and Front End Engineering.

We have already customised and have a good experience with upgrading and custom development as per your requirements. We can also work with front-end as well as back-end and van deliver you the product as per your need. We can develop any such custom feature as per your requirement.

For your requirement, I'm confident that we make the perfect fit you're looking for, as we already have skills & a very good experience with different and latest versions of nopCommerce, apart from other soft skills like communication, analysis & problem solving skills, and we value interactive working relationships with our client, that was the most important reason that most of our work are from existing & old customers.

Further we will need some specific requirements to have a clear idea about your requirements.

For further discussion, I'm available on Skype, if you wish to discuss anything or if you have any questions or comments. My Skype id is: keval.xit

We now look forward for your response to start working with you as your extended development team for current and future projects asap.

Thank you & Best Regards,
Keval

email:[email protected]
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.