Developer Required - Nop Commerce, MVC and C Sharp

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 anos atrás
A Nop Commerce Developer with HTML, MVC and C Sharp is required to work within a leading luxury
interiors group. We design, manufacture, market and distribute wall coverings, furnishing fabrics
and associated products for the worldwide consumer market.

We are based in Milton Keynes. If interested contact;

[email protected]
11 anos atrás
Dear Sally,

We are a small company with a dedicated development team working on numbers of technology. We have an expertise providing e-commerce solutions for nopCommerce, Solr integration for eCommerce Site and Front End Engineering.

We have a very good experience working with nopCommerce based stores, and we also have expertise with ASP.net, C#, MVC3, entity framework. We can also we have expertise in working with HTML,CSS etc.  

For your requirement, I'm confident that we can help you out with what you're looking for, as we already have skills & a very good experience with different and latest versions of nopCommerce, apart from other soft skills like communication, analysis & problem solving skills, and we value interactive working relationships with our client, that was the most important reason that most of our work are from existing & old customers.

As you know we will need an exact requirement details before we proceed further.

For further discussion and we can get in touch with Skype id: keval.xit, or you can drop me an email at [email protected]

We're waiting for your response.

Thank you & Best Regards,
Keval Patel
11 anos atrás
Please consider to cooperating with us - Nova Software.

Nova is Microsoft gold certified partner and nopCommerce partner and located in China.  Nova has been dedicated in software outsourcing industry for over 7 years, providing web development and mobile development services.  Nova has accumulated abundant experience in NopCommerce. We provide professional services with low price.

You can visit our company's nopCommerce page to see more information.

Our email: [email protected]
11 anos atrás
http://websitesolved.co.uk
10 anos atrás
I am available as freelancer at:

Gmail [email protected]
Skype abdheshtech
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.