Help with architecting customizations for nopCommerce 2.8 site (1 to 2 day effort - no coding)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 anos atrás
Hi,
I have the following requirements that need to make it into the nopCommerce site I am developing.

It will be a B2B ecom site for events.  Events have between 100-500 identified customers that will be provided with a username/password (eg no self-register - Catalog and pricing is not visible to public).  There is a common inventory of about 300 items for all events.  

However each event will have its own pricing and active items.  Items and/or categories may have discount price based on date ordered (specific to each event).  I was looking at using ACL and setting up a role based on the event but there doesn't appear to be anyway to control pricing/discounts at the product variant level based on ACL (only with price tiers which don't include date based discounts).   So thus I am wondering whether I need to customize the code and if so get help with architecture.

There are other requirements dealing with modifying how the default cart appears, adding some "wizard" like ordering tools, displaying various informational documents (html,pdf) specific to each event (based on logged in customer) and basic integration with an internal custom c#/sql server internal order processing system.

I am looking for someone who has a good understanding of nopCommerce to discuss this with.  I would expect to have perhaps a few Webex/Skype/IM meetings to review and come up with some ideas on architecture.  You will not be doing any coding.  At this point I would estimate between 8 and 16 hours of time billed at an hourly rate we agree to prior.    If you are interested please reply via PM with your desired rate and availability (I am looking to start asap).

Thanks,
Dan
11 anos atrás
Maybe you can consider to cooperate with us - Nova Software.

Nova is Microsoft gold certified partner, Kentico certified partner,Sitefinity solution partner and nopCommerce solution  partner.  Nova has been dedicated in software outsourcing industry for over 7 years, providing web development and mobile development services. Nova aiso launch her open-source and free CRM - Coevery.  Nova has accumulated abundant experience in NopCommerce.

You can visit our company's nopCommerce page and other pages to see more information.  In our pages, you can see our services, prices,  demo stores, recently finished projects and customers' testimonials. You can leave messages on our website and we will sincerely response to you immediately.

Welcome for your coming!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.