Freelancer wanter to help with exisiting NOP Website, Create Mobile Version etc

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 anos atrás
Hi we are Creative company in the UK.

We have a job that's come in which is to build a mobile version of an existing NOP Website and to make a few changes to the full web version. Like activate some payment methods and changes to the menu system etc.

There will also be a little bit of server admin to do like setup a dev space to work on the site.

We need you to be able to speak good English and be available 9am to 5pm GMT or at least a good portion of that time and ideally be available on googletalk or skype so we can instant message you when needed.

If you are interested. in the first instance. Tell us about yourself and your skills and your hourly / day rate.

We need somebody pretty urgently for this so if you have the skills please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind Regards,
Ryan
10 anos atrás
Hi Ryan,

nopCommerce already has a 'mobile' version which you just need to activate - of course you can change the styling etc.

Now, if that's not what you're after, then I'm guessing you mean a 'responsive' site - i.e. the layout will adapt to the screen/device being used.

As an example, have a look at this site (a client of mine): http://www.eurekagolf.co.uk/ This is a fully responsive site using my own framework, all the way down to mobile. If this is the type of thing you're interested in, then please drop me an email and we can discuss this further.

Regards,
Craig Richards
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.