SAP B1 integration nopcommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 anos atrás
We are currently looking for a way to connect our ERP-System (SAP B1) to the nopCommerce platform and came across nop4you.com. They seem to offer a suitable solution so I contacted their sales team last week to find out more. I just saw that they also offer a plugin for payment via credit card.   Unfortunately I have not heard back from them yet and couldn't find other ways to contact them.

Does anyone have any experience with nop4you? Do you use their plugins? What can you tell me about them?

Looking forward to reading your replies!
9 anos atrás
Please let me know what kind of integration you require. We are finishing integrating with IBM AS400. We are making it a bit more independent of NOP. So might be of use for you as well.
8 anos atrás
We are in process of developing integration with SAP B1 . Its almost ready. If you want the name of the software company , please email me.
7 anos atrás
Is their any ready-made plugin for SAP integration in NopCommerce (version 3.7).
3 anos atrás
Hi, sorry for an late answer, but maby someone else have the same question.

We (Polr AB) have an integration to SAP Business One from nopCommerce supporting 4.1 and 4.2 as for today (4.3 is comming).
The integration are customizeable using the User Queries in SAP and we have alot of parameters ready to use.

For example you can create own definitions of product data, category trees, product specifications, tags, discounts and more.

The solutions contains of an WCF SOAP Web Service using SAP DI API and an Sync Plugin in nopCommerce.

We have implemented this both for B2C and B2B customers.
As for now we are also developing B2S functionality like Quote request.
An appreciated feature are the "My reports" functionality where customers or sales persons can access downloadable custom reports (csv, json, xml) directly from SAP using User Queries (ex. My Prislist, My Order History and so on).

Please PM me for more information!
3 anos atrás
Hi, i don't know if this is what you need but i made a little app with c# just to sincronize Price, Stock and Descriptions from SAP to Nopcommerce,  it runs the updates any certain time (in our case every 5 minutes).

If interested contact me.
3 anos atrás
Good day, I'm looking for a SAP plugin / integration for NopCommerce. What are my options?
3 anos atrás
andrec wrote:
Good day, I'm looking for a SAP plugin / integration for NopCommerce. What are my options?

Hey,

I can help you.
To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at [email protected] or Skype me: live:lauren_8606.
Thanks !
Lauren
3 anos atrás
Hello ,
Hope you are doing well!!
I’d Glad to assist you.
PM Sent with details, please check.
Best Regards
Sofia G
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.