Compilation Error CS1056: Unexpected character 'ઌ'

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 anos atrás
Hi Administrators,
I got this error
[quote]
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS1056: Unexpected character 'ઌ'

Source Error:

Line 1:  牦牦㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶ઌ䵝牦牦S潨⣚S.ꘈ䃢⣚䃢ꁫSꘈS䃢ꁫSc⣚S‰祜⣚Sꁫ„⣚.䃢S䃢ꘈS䃢⣚Sꘈ䃢爀ꘈ轜轜⣚祜.⣚S歯„c.Sウ.⣚ꁫ⣚S潣⣚祜ꁫꘈS潤摥Sꁫウ.⣚ꁫ⣚䃢晤SꘈS轜‰Sꘈ䃢Sꁫ⣚S䃢ꁫSc⣚S⣚㔶.⣚䃢䃢SS.ꘈ轜䃢c‰.⣚S〳䃢S䃢⣚Sウ.⣚ꁫ⣚ઌ䵝牦牦S獥ꘈS轜‰Sꘈ„䃢‰S‰S.ꘈ䃢SꘈS䃢⣚Sウ.⣚ꁫ⣚S‰䃢SS䃢䃢䃢潇牦牦〳〳〳ꘈ䃢爀ꘈ轜轜⣚祜.⣚.ꘈ轜牦ウ.⣚ꁫ⣚‰ꁫ䃢㔶Sઌ䵝牦牦Sઌ䵝牦牦S慹ꘈ䃢〳‰祜⣚S酯ꁫ䃢祜„䃢⣚酯S酯⣚祜S䃢⣚Sウ.⣚ꁫ⣚SꁫS酯ꁫ䃢祜„䃢⣚酯SꘈS‰S挀慹S歯慹S„‰ꁫꁫ〳Sュ歯潨摤摤⹯潨Sュ挀䀴䀴挀敲潨獥S摤曾S挀敲獥S敹歯敲愀〳S⣚䃢⣚祜S⣚㔶䃢祜⣚ꁫꁫSꘈ祜S轜䃢c⣚酯Sઌ䵝牦牦S慹⣚⣚S䃢⣚Sウ.⣚ꁫ⣚Sꘈ祜S䃢⣚Sꁫ䃢⣚..Sc‰‰⣚Sꘈ㈲⣚祜S祜䃢ꁫS‰酯Sc轜䃢‰䃢ꘈꁫS酯⣚祜S䃢⣚Sウ.⣚ꁫ⣚ઌ䵝牦牦Sઌ䵝牦牦S潨⣚S摤祜‰cS爀ꘈ酯⣚SꁫSꘈ䃢爀ꘈ轜轜⣚祜.⣚ઌ䵝牦牦S潨⣚S歯䃢‰cS愀⣚㈲⣚cꘈ䃢⣚祜SꘈS䃢⣚S摤祜‰cS爀ꘈ酯⣚SꁫS敲ꘈ䃢慹ꘈc䃢ꘈꁫઌ䵝牦牦S挀ccS䀴䃢ꁫS䀴⣚ꁫ⣚祜㈲⣚酯ઌ䵝牦牦Sઌ䵝牦牦S爀ꘈ䃢祜„䃢ꘈ祜ꁫꁫ䃢潇S慮慮慮慮慮慮慮Sઌ䵝牦牦㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶㔶ઌ䵝ઌ䵝ꁫS慹ꁫ䃢⣚轜晤ઌ䵝ꁫS慹ꁫ䃢⣚轜愀‰䃢‰晤ઌ䵝ꁫS慹ꁫ䃢⣚轜爀ꘈ祜‰䃢ꘈ晤ઌ䵝ꁫS慹ꁫ䃢⣚轜ュ⣚„晤ઌ䵝ꁫS慹ꁫ䃢⣚轜ュ⣚„慹⣚.祜䃢晤ઌ䵝ꁫS慹ꁫ䃢⣚轜ュ⣚„⹯歯晤ઌ䵝ꁫS慹ꁫ䃢⣚轜ュ⣚„⹯歯ュ⣚„爀ꘈ䃢祜ꘈcꁫ晤ઌ䵝ꁫS慹ꁫ䃢⣚轜ュ⣚„⹯歯ュ⣚„爀ꘈ䃢祜ꘈcꁫュ⣚„歯‰祜䃢ꁫ晤ઌ䵝ꁫS慹ꁫ䃢⣚轜ュ⣚„⹯歯摤䃢轜c爀ꘈ䃢祜ꘈcꁫ晤ઌ䵝ꁫS敲ꘈ䃢慹ꘈc䃢ꘈꁫ敲ꘈ䃢爀ꘈ轜轜⣚祜.⣚爀ꘈ轜轜ꘈ歯‰轜⣚䃢晤ઌ䵝ઌ䵝‰轜⣚ꁫ䃢‰.⣚S敲ꘈ䃢慹ꘈc䃢ꘈꁫ敲ꘈ䃢爀ꘈ轜轜⣚祜.⣚ュ⣚„潨⣚轜䃢c‰䃢⣚ꁫ慹䃢䃢ઌ䵝摥ઌ䵝SSSS䃢„c.S䃢⣚祜‰.⣚S歯爀ꘈ祜⣚慹䃢䃢䀴‰䃢⣚爀ꘈ轜䃢䃢‰䃢ꘈ曾⣚䃢ꘈ酯曾ꘈ酯c⣚Sઌ䵝SSSS摥ઌ䵝SSSSSSSS㈲ꘈ酯S慹‰㈲⣚ꁫ䃢晤ઌ䵝SSSS㉫ઌ䵝㉫ઌ䵝

Source File: d:\.....\App_Code\IConfigureShippingRateComputationMethodModule.cs    Line: 1
[/quote]

some times I got
[quote]Source File: d:\.....\App_Code\IConfigureShippingRateComputationMethodModule.cs    Line: 1 [/quote]
and another times I got
[quote]Source File: d:\.....\App_Code\IPaymentMethodModule.cs    Line: 1 [/quote]

Advice please.

Thanks,
Qais Afaneh
15 anos atrás
Qais,

Can you get the source error to display in English?
15 anos atrás
Nate,
Thank you, but i copied the error as is and i did not edit any thing inside the project in my language. it's all in english.
the site was working perfect and I didn't change anything.

Qais Afaneh
15 anos atrás
Hi,
The problem is solved, I think it was something on my hosting server.

Thank you,
Qais
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.