Froogle export bug

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 anos atrás
Hi,

When exporting to Froogle the 'Description' field contains only <![CDATA[]]>. I have both the short and long description fields filled in, but for all products the description field does not include either of these.

Something to look at for the next release?

Thanks,

Nate
15 anos atrás
However, keep in mind that products are not things that are directly orderable, Product Variants (SKUs) are. Look at Managing products for more info. Product variants (not products) are exported to froogle. Products have short and long description fields. And product variants have only desciption field that is exported to froogle.

Or open FroogleService.cs and replace
productDescriptionNode.AppendChild(document.CreateCDataSection(productVariant.Description));
with
productDescriptionNode.AppendChild(document.CreateCDataSection(product.ShortDescription));
15 anos atrás
Ah-ha. This is where I am falling down.
All of my descriptions are in the products section, not product variants.

I've added too many products now to change this. I shall have to made the code change that you have suggested.

Thanks,

Nate
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.