Product attributes localization missing?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 anos atrás
It seems like there is missing translations for Product atributes text prompt:

Edit product -> Product attributes-> text prompt could be set only once although I have more languages.
8 anos atrás
Thanks a lot for suggestion. I've just created a work item
6 anos atrás
And now finally done. This functionality will be aded in the upcoming version 4.00
6 anos atrás
Hello!

I have just started using nopCommerce, really cool platform!

Would like to extend on this topic with customer attributes. I have added Russian localization, imported library, translation seems to be working, BUT I have added new attributes to customer and added Russian translation to Russia localization tab under attribute and it is not being translated, it uses the Standard provided field regardless of the language selected. I have put different text for Russian and English localizations of attribute and while in the adding customer form, I have tried changing languages and do not see the localization working at all for the added attributes.

Let me know if something I'm doing is wrong, or it simply is not implemented yet.

Thanks!
1 ano atrás
a.m. wrote:
And now finally done. This functionality will be aded in the upcoming version 4.00

on "/cart" page (Shopping Cart) still showing only on English
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.