Order list optimization of admin section - The wait operation timed out

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 anos atrás
Hello everyone,

I met a problem about order list, there are "441873" orders in order table, I am getting an error: "The wait operation timed out" when I go to the admin orders page(I have tried 100 orders, it's showing normally). Is there any solution to optimize it? The nopCommerce version is 3.30, Thank you in advance.

Server Error in '/' Application.

The wait operation timed out
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Exception Details: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The wait operation timed out
Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
Stack Trace:

[Win32Exception (0x80004005): The wait operation timed out]

[SqlException (0x80131904): Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.]
  System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction) +1789294
  System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction) +5340642
  System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose) +244
  System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady) +1691
  System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.TryConsumeMetaData() +61
  System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData() +90

2 anos atrás
I have the same problem in nop v4.0 (The site is installed on a dedicated server and the database is located on the same server)?! Did you find a solution to this problem?
2 anos atrás
Add more resources to the Server (Mainly memory)
or
How far do the orders go back - do you need to keep so many online  ?
You can archive older Orders
2 anos atrás
saeid_mh83 wrote:
I have the same problem ...

Post the entire error message (call stack)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.