admin user creation date is same in all versions (2008 YEAR)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
In admin section > customers > Manage customers

The user creation date of default admin is same in all the versions : "10/15/2008"

I guess it should be the date when we install nopCommerce project first time. As, this date makes admin think if he/she created/launched the website this year "2010" then how come this user was created in 2008 ?

I guess this date is coming from the first day when 1st nopCommerce version was launched

PLEASE SEE THIS IMAGE TO SEE THE DATE - http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3702/2008s.jpg
14 anos atrás
if it's really an issue for you, you can edit the date in the origunal .sql scripts before you run them over the database

if you currently have a database, go to NOP_Customer and edit registration date
14 anos atrás
Thanks Hayden for your reply, i know i can modify / update the date from the database

This is not an issue, i just wanted to report this thing as a small bug, i mean it's a logical thing that if we are doing fresh installation of nopCommerce the creation date should be the date and time of installation not 2008.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.