NopAdmin for nopCommerce Transfer to ProNopCommerce News

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 anos atrás
Hi All,  

I want to inform you of some exciting changes that are occurring right now with NopAdmin for nopCommerce.   We are in the process of transitioning the NopAdmin brand, source code, and accounts to a very well respected and knowledgeable nopCommerce MVP,  Woon Cherk.  Woon is also the owner of ProNopCommerce.  

Woon and team will add NopAdmin to the products on his outstanding nopCommerce theme and custom development site, www.pronopcommerce.com.    He will continue and improve upon what I started 6 years ago.   I am very excited to see the improvements that he will make to the NopAdmin product and service offerings including plans for a NopAdmin version for nopCommerce 3.90.    

I thank you for your past support, trust and business and hope you will support Woon and the ProNopCommerce team as they upgrade and maintain NopAdmin.  I am very confident that they will continue to do a great job of providing excellent nopCommerce tools and support as they expand their product and service offerings.  

Kind Regards,
Shawn
NopAdmin.com
7 anos atrás
swalsh46711 wrote:
I am very confident that they will continue to do a great job of providing excellent nopCommerce tools and support as they expand their product and service offerings

Me too

That's great that this product won't be abandoned
7 anos atrás
Hi all,

This is Woon Cherk. My team and I will be taking over NopAdmin, and we promise to provide the same excellent service as has been provided by Shawn and his team!

:)
7 anos atrás
Rest assured that Woon Cherk will do a great job moving this project forward.  ProNopCommerce is a stellar resource for custom nopCommerce plugins and solutions.  Very excited to see how this tool evolves.

Thanks, Justin
7 anos atrás
jmorris wrote:
Rest assured that Woon Cherk will do a great job moving this project forward.  ProNopCommerce is a stellar resource for custom nopCommerce plugins and solutions.  Very excited to see how this tool evolves.

Thanks, Justin

Great endorsement Justin!  I was impressed with Woon right from the start so I felt confident that he was going to update and improve upon what I started. Thanks for your contribution to this discussion!

Kind Regards,
Shawn
7 anos atrás
Hi Shawn,

NopAdmin is a unique / great product! Good to hear that product will be upgraded and maintained.

Good luck in your future endeavors!
7 anos atrás
L.K wrote:
Hi Shawn,

NopAdmin is a unique / great product! Good to hear that product will be upgraded and maintained.

Good luck in your future endeavors!

Hi Lavish!  Great to hear from you!  Thanks for your kind words.  I hope you are well and prospering!
Take care my friend

Regards,
Shawn
2 anos atrás
Hi, when new version of NopAdmin will be available?
2 anos atrás
You may want to contact the developer
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.