NopCommerce 4.10 - High memory usage and how we've handled it

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 ano atrás
ccdmfc wrote:

I just upgraded my 4.20 store to 4.50.2 last  weekend, and while performance of the public store seems to have improved over 4.20, the memory consumption is through the roof. I had 4.20 running on a shared plan with 512MB of RAM and it was fine. After upgrading to 4.50.2, I had to double my RAM to 1GB just to keep the app pool from crashing. Now the public store runs fine, but as soon as I go into admin portal, the RAM usage starts going up even higher and crashes the app pool again. I purchased another 256MB of RAM, but that's still not enough. Any ideas on how to fix it, other than keep buying RAM for it? The System.GC.Server is already set to false.

I have a similar RAM issue using 4.50.2 using a shared plan with 750MB. The app pool regularly crashes. How much RAM is from your experience required?

I had to bump it up to 1.5GB to keep it from crashing. It's constantly running at about 85%-90% of that that.
1 ano atrás
This seems like a lot. Anything can be done about it? GC server is already set to false.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.