Cannot interact with some elements in mobile view

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 anos atrás
Hi all.

Some context:
I would like to ask you for help with a problem that I recently discovered on my website.
A few days ago, I installed a template (Noble Theme), and I had to fix some compatibility errors (they are probably a problem with the web, since I think the person who installed NopCommerce in our company, didn’t do everything right).
The errors so far have consisted of making small modifications to the “.cshtml” files, and it has helped me a lot to compare them with other templates (the default one or BootClean).

The error:
From mobile you cannot interact with the category buttons, manufacturers, etc. as well as displaying the top menu.
Nothing happens when I click on any of these:

I don't understand why it happens, since it works perfectly on the computer view, or with the other two templates.

It may be something difficult to solve (also because I am not an expert in these things), but if someone has had a similar error, or knows what may be wrong, I would be very grateful if they told me.

Regards, and thank you very much in advance.
3 anos atrás
ignotus wrote:
From mobile you cannot interact with the category buttons, manufacturers, etc. as well as displaying the top menu.

The demo of that theme seems to have no issues with this, so it may be related to something else, like CSS conflict with third party plugin. The best if you will contact with theme developers to check this at your environment.

Regards,
Tom
3 anos atrás
Hi,

As per our understanding there can be CSS conflict due to any plugin which is causing the issue. Is there any third-party plugin present on your website?

You can contact us  if your issue persists and you need any assistance.

Kind Regards
TMotions
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.