Discount rule Buy X Get Y

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 anos atrás
One plugin for all disount rules!

Plugin allows to create any discounts using many rules and restrictions:

- buy X products from the selected list of products/categories/manufacturers/vendors and get XXX discount for another list of products/categories/manufacturers
- buy X products with the selected specification attributes and get XXX discount for another list of products/categories/manufacturers
- give a discount if the selected product(s) was added (INCLUDE) or wasn't added (EXCLUDE) in the shopping cart
- give a discount if the customer added the quantity of products in the shopping cart (ex. discount 5%  for IPhone X - 5qty)
- give a discount if the customer added the range of quantities of products in the shopping cart (ex. discount 5%  for IPhone X - 5-10qty)
- give a discount if the shopping cart has products from several categories, manufactuers, vendors (ex. one discount 5%  for 5 any products from brands Apple and Samsung)
- create the rule Buy X and get Y Free (100% discount)
- the plugin is very fast

Not registered version is fully operational. It has only one limitation. Only 50 orders will be created. Try the plugin before purchase.

Compatible with NopCommerce 4.30, 4.20, 4.10.

https://www.foxnetsoft.com/nopdicountrulebuyxgety

3 anos atrás
Added support nop 4.40.
2 anos atrás
Hi There,

We have just downloaded this plugin and want to use it for BUY 2 PRODUCTS GET 3RD FREE. I can only figure out how to configure using a % discount. Can you please explain how to set up for the above format rather than just a %%% off?

thanks!
2 anos atrás
Read this simple documentation.
https://www.foxnetsoft.com/documentation-nopdicountrulebuyxgety
2 anos atrás
Hi,

I am trying to configure the following rule:

I want to add a free product when an certain product are in the cart.
So when I add 2 articles (for example stapler) I want to add 1 x staples automatically in the cart.

How can I configure this?

Thank you in advance.
2 anos atrás
rbrons wrote:
...when I add 2 articles (for example stapler) I want to add 1 x staples automatically in the cart.

It would require customization.  The nopCommerce product configuration allows for automatically adding one other product, but there is no ability to add another product when 2 specific products are in the cart.

(P.S.  You're question is not related to this product announcement.  Create new topics when your issue differs :)
2 anos atrás
Added support nop 4.50.
1 ano atrás
Added support nop 4.60.
1 ano atrás
Hello,
we are currently testing the plugin.
We want a rule that if 10 products from one/all named categories, these products (from the same category) will have a 30% discount.

1st case
Source of products = Products
Minimum quantity = 10
- all products selected by yourself.
Assigned to the appropriate categories
-> everything ok

2nd case
Source of products = Categories or Manufacturers
Minimum quantity = 10
- selected via Categories or Manufacturers
Assigned to the corresponding categories or manufacturers
-> with 1 product ok, with more than one product, the discount applies for less than 10 items

nopCommerce V4.40.4

There are currently not that many products that fall under this category, so we can solve this using case 1. It would be nice if case 2 worked.

Thank you in advance.
1 ano atrás
Could you check if you use the last release of the plugin?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.