Stock Inventory Plugin inside the admin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 anos atrás
Hi.

I am still using nopCommerce 3.90 and I need some help which I am going to pay for.

What I need in the plugin is some functions like:

1. Tracking the stocks of the products by IDs. Updating the products.
2. Create/edit/delete Suppliers.
3. Create/edit/delete Purchase Orders and update the stocks dependingly on the Order Receive. Receive Stocks, when clicking RECEIVED then product quantityt updates.
4. Quick sell by Admin. Create order (sell) quickly using product ID or Name putting Qnty, Price, Shipping Cost (if required) and etc. When product is sold (paid/shipped) then product quantity updates.
5. Selling and Purchases Reportes: each product will have the product cost and selling price, need to calculate how much earned and filtering by Product, Supplier, Date and etc.
6. Returning product stocks, updating the stocks (if product is stolen, lost or broken or returned back to supplier).
7. Sending emails when the stocks are decreasing or is less than some qnty.
8. DISPLAYING THE ACTUAL PRODUCT QUANTITY IN REAL TIME TO THE CUSTOMER ON THE PRODUCT PAGE (count all sells).

Is it possible to do all this in the separate plugin? How much will this cost?

I am looking for the real expert to make this plugin which will help selling.

PS. Now we are using seperate programs to track the stocks which is not convenient.
3 anos atrás
Hello there,
Hope you're doing good.

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach me at [email protected] or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
Luis
3 anos atrás
zaf wrote:
Hi.

I am still using nopCommerce 3.90 and I need some help which I am going to pay for.

What I need in the plugin is some functions like:

1. Tracking the stocks of the products by IDs. Updating the products.
2. Create/edit/delete Suppliers.
3. Create/edit/delete Purchase Orders and update the stocks dependingly on the Order Receive. Receive Stocks, when clicking RECEIVED then product quantityt updates.
4. Quick sell by Admin. Create order (sell) quickly using product ID or Name putting Qnty, Price, Shipping Cost (if required) and etc. When product is sold (paid/shipped) then product quantity updates.
5. Selling and Purchases Reportes: each product will have the product cost and selling price, need to calculate how much earned and filtering by Product, Supplier, Date and etc.
6. Returning product stocks, updating the stocks (if product is stolen, lost or broken or returned back to supplier).
7. Sending emails when the stocks are decreasing or is less than some qnty.
8. DISPLAYING THE ACTUAL PRODUCT QUANTITY IN REAL TIME TO THE CUSTOMER ON THE PRODUCT PAGE (count all sells).

Is it possible to do all this in the separate plugin? How much will this cost?

I am looking for the real expert to make this plugin which will help selling.

PS. Now we are using seperate programs to track the stocks which is not convenient.

Hello,

Please check PM for the same.

Thanks & Regards
Jatin
3 anos atrás
Hello,

PM sent,

Regards!
Seth
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.