Where fulltext search in nopCommerce 4.4?

2 anos atrás
In nopCommerce 4.3 I am using normally, but on nopCommerce version 4.4 I don't know where to set up fulltext search.

Please help me clarify?
2 anos atrás
It got removed in 4.40.x
https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/blob/12dd4825dfb56bbc64e192cd35d25e3205427646/src/Presentation/Nop.Web.Framework/Migrations/UpgradeTo440/LocalizationMigration.cs
2 anos atrás
Why did they drop that feature, while I used it from the first nopCommerce introduction to version 4.3
2 anos atrás
We've removed our implementation of fulltext search since we are no longer using stored procedures OOTB (see details here). We are going to add the infrastructure for third-party search providers in the next version.
2 anos atrás
I hope you will add basic search integration for end users using the No-Source version
2 anos atrás
RomanovM wrote:
We've removed our implementation of fulltext search since we are no longer using stored procedures OOTB (see details here). We are going to add the infrastructure for third-party search providers in the next version.

and now the search on the site has become terribly inconvenient
2 anos atrás
@WebMorda
Please clarify "inconvenient"
2 anos atrás
New York wrote:
@WebMorda

now users cannot find the product on the site.

I sell books, frequent search for part of a book title + author or publisher. now such a search will not find anything

the site has become inconvenient for the buyer and he leaves
2 anos atrás
You can use third party search engine service like dooFinder, algolia etc to serve your requirement. We have integration for those.
Or you can modify search product method at least to enhance searching at some level.
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/92462/v440-help-needed-trying-to-modify-searchproducts#289991
2 anos atrás
WebMorda wrote:
@WebMorda

now users cannot find the product on the site.

I sell books, frequent search for part of a book title + author or publisher. now such a search will not find anything

the site has become inconvenient for the buyer and he leaves

You could use the third party extension to add full-text search.