Making 4.2 Load Balanced and scalable (Web Farm, Session state, files)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 anos atrás
Hello All,

I'm willing to pay a bounty to fix each of these problems in Nop4.2, WITHOUT changing the core code. Using plugins to make changes or using some bits of cloud infra is OK.

We need:

- Distributed (NOT in memory) session state, for everything nop uses for sessions. Preferably something other than Redis because Redis is slow as hell (SQL is better).

- Distributed cache (also preferably not redis because redis is slow as hell).

- distributed file share (for plugins, uploaded images, app_data, wwwroot etc), preferably a cloud solution in AWS or Azure (I think they provide cloud file shares) instead of a single server so there is no single point of failure.

I will pay for each of these issues, even separately ( you don't have to know them all), but the first two issues the most important ones. The distributed file share is of less priority for me.

I need this today. Talk to me in DM
2 anos atrás
Hello there,
Hope you are well.

I can assist you with your requirement.

Please reach me via [email protected] or add me over on skype for quick discussion.

Thanks and Regards,
Henry P
2 anos atrás
Hi,
Hope you are doing well !
I can help you out with this,
I have sent you a message, Please check.

Thank you,
Nicole
Email : [email protected]
2 anos atrás
byteswave wrote:
Hello All,

I'm willing to pay a bounty to fix each of these problems in Nop4.2, WITHOUT changing the core code. Using plugins to make changes or using some bits of cloud infra is OK.

We need:

- Distributed (NOT in memory) session state, for everything nop uses for sessions. Preferably something other than Redis because Redis is slow as hell (SQL is better).

- Distributed cache (also preferably not redis because redis is slow as hell).

- distributed file share (for plugins, uploaded images, app_data, wwwroot etc), preferably a cloud solution in AWS or Azure (I think they provide cloud file shares) instead of a single server so there is no single point of failure.

I will pay for each of these issues, even separately ( you don't have to know them all), but the first two issues the most important ones. The distributed file share is of less priority for me.

I need this today. Talk to me in DM

Hello ,
i understand your requirement , i can definately help you
i have expertise in it
please check PM

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.