nopCommerce Help with customisation (Live inventory/Large order import)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 anos atrás
Hi,

We currently have nopCommerce 3.9 on-premise. We are considering upgrading to version 4.40 in a hosted environment.

We are looking for some solutions to extend the functionality of our instance and hopefully someone can provide some suggestions. Our preference is an extension or customization to an extension.

Priority #1 (a): Live inventory on all product pages. Our ERP is D365 F/O. Can anyone help with suggestions and next steps to integrate inventory in nopCommerce with our Cloud instance of D365

Priority #1 (b): CSV File Upload
•  CSV file upload tool that allows our Customer Service team to quickly upload large item line orders.
•  CSV upload tool could be customer-facing, but to be used internally by CSR is a requirement for uploading orders e-mailed in by customers.

Many Thanks

Rudi
2 anos atrás
Hello there,
Hope you're doing good.

I can help with your req.

PM sent, pls check.

Regards,
Luis
2 anos atrás
Hey,

I can help you.
To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at Trish (@) cisinlabs (dot)com or Skype me - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Thanks
Trish
2 anos atrás
[email protected] wrote:
Hi,

We currently have nopCommerce 3.9 on-premise. We are considering upgrading to version 4.40 in a hosted environment.

We are looking for some solutions to extend the functionality of our instance and hopefully someone can provide some suggestions. Our preference is an extension or customization to an extension.

Priority #1 (a): Live inventory on all product pages. Our ERP is D365 F/O. Can anyone help with suggestions and next steps to integrate inventory in nopCommerce with our Cloud instance of D365

Priority #1 (b): CSV File Upload
•  CSV file upload tool that allows our Customer Service team to quickly upload large item line orders.
•  CSV upload tool could be customer-facing, but to be used internally by CSR is a requirement for uploading orders e-mailed in by customers.

Many Thanks

Rudi

I have read and understood your requirement,
I can definately help you , i have expertise in it.
Please check PM

Thanks
jatin
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.