Looking for a long term Ad Hoc NOP Theme Developer

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 anos atrás
Hi,

I am looking to establish a working relationship with a developer/designer.  I have 1 site up that needs a custom theme building and another waiting for a theme.  This could possibly follow a version upgrade.  The current live site is at v4.2.

On top of this I need various updates made to functionality as required.  I see this being a number of micro projects over time.

Must have 2+ years NOP experience in commercial environment.  

We are currently in the feasibility stage of the intended project model so I am looking to shortlist to 2 or 3  and gather an estimation of costings.

If this is something that might interest you please private message me for more details.  

Thanks

Fred
2 anos atrás
Hi
Greetings!
I have gone through your post & I would be happy to assist you.
Please add me on Skype so we can discuss further.
Warm Regards,
Trish
Email – trish at cisinlabs.com
Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54
2 anos atrás
Wurzel wrote:
Hi,

I am looking to establish a working relationship with a developer/designer.  I have 1 site up that needs a custom theme building and another waiting for a theme.  This could possibly follow a version upgrade.  The current live site is at v4.2.

On top of this I need various updates made to functionality as required.  I see this being a number of micro projects over time.

Must have 2+ years NOP experience in commercial environment.  

We are currently in the feasibility stage of the intended project model so I am looking to shortlist to 2 or 3  and gather an estimation of costings.

If this is something that might interest you please private message me for more details.  

Thanks

Fred

Hello ,
I can definatley help you, I have experiance and expertise in it.
Please check PM

Thanks,
Jatin
2 anos atrás
Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.
Sent you PM please check

Thanks!
Shivaay Soft
2 anos atrás
Hello,
I would be glad to assist you.
To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at [email protected] or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.
Thanks
2 anos atrás
Hello
Greetings

I can assist you with your requirements.

Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements

PM Sent please check

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Regards

Alan

Email- [email protected]
2 anos atrás
Just sent you PM! Looking to talk to you soon. Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.