Integration with tally (accounting software)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 anos atrás
Hello ,

We are Store owner - running 4.2 version of nopcommerce.

Currently , all finance sales orders and stock information is loaded directly in NOP PLATFORM.

We would like to integrate our shop to integrate with our accounting software to synchronize the sales and stock inventory.

Sales can occur online through website as well as offline hence we like the inventory to be managed via our Tally Accounting Software.

We like to connect with software company with experience in Tally Solutions system and aware of performing this task. They must display past performance in respect.

Thanks you.
2 anos atrás
Hello,

I have gone through your requirement.

Yes, Definitely we can help you.

Please check PM for the same.

Thanks
Jatin
2 anos atrás
Hello,
Trust you're keeping good.

We at offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We have in-house team of nopcommerce expertise who are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you may require.

We offer effective solutions at modest rate.

I kindly request you to share your requirements with our team at So based upon that we can proceed further

Please Reach me on my Email- [email protected], So we can provide you Estimation on the same.

Or you can connect with me on Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Regards,
Trish
2 anos atrás
Hi,
I can assist you with your requirement.

To discuss further in details, please reach me out through Skype via cis.garry or drop me mail at [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Garry
2 anos atrás
Hi,

I understand the topic posted, lets connect or DM me, I can assist you well.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.