Error: Contacts Limit Reached

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 anos atrás
Hello,
I have a customer whose storefront encountered the above mentioned error today.  I searched the forums and looked at the incident tracker and didn't see any mention of this error prior so apologize if this is a repeat topic.

1. nopCommerce version = 3.9
2. Expected behavior = Customer is trying to add new contact to their Customer Role as a registered user.
3. Actual behavior = When the customer contact completes the information to register and clicks Save, the error occurs (Error: Contacts Limit Reached)
4. Steps to reproduce the problem
a. Navigate to Customers > Add New
b. Enter Customer information (First Name, Last Name, Company, etc.)
c. Click Save and Continue Editing
d. Complete remainder of the information (Address, City, Zip Code, etc.)
e. Click Save

There are currently 97 registered customers total but for the specific customer who is trying to add a contact, there are only 5, two of which are inactive.  I have not found in my search where there is a limit stated for customer contacts.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
2 anos atrás
rtholly4150 wrote:
(Error: Contacts Limit Reached)

I dont think this is a standard error
There is not normally any limit on the number of customer registrations
Has your version been customised ?
Maybe there is a setting that controls the total number of registrations - search in All settings
2 anos atrás
Thank you for the reply! I will check there.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.