Multi Warehouse Email addresses customization.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 anos atrás
We currently have nopCommerce version 3.50

We have a client that we would like to have the multi-warehouse function enabled. We will be managing the stock of one warehouse and another warehouse will be managed by them, However, everything will be controlled on the back end.

What we require is the ability to allow our customers to order from each warehouse and an order confirmation be sent to 2 completely separate email addresses. This will create less confusion on orders sent through. Is this something that can be created?

We'd like for someone to customize this for us and would be interested in timelines.

Apologies if my description isn't good enough, feel free to message any further questions for more information

Regards
2 anos atrás
Hi,
Greetings!

I can assist you.

Please reach to me at [email protected] Or at Skype: - cis.am3

Awaiting your response.

Regards
Frank
2 anos atrás
Bluestepper23 wrote:
We currently have nopCommerce version 3.50

We have a client that we would like to have the multi-warehouse function enabled. We will be managing the stock of one warehouse and another warehouse will be managed by them, However, everything will be controlled on the back end.

What we require is the ability to allow our customers to order from each warehouse and an order confirmation be sent to 2 completely separate email addresses. This will create less confusion on orders sent through. Is this something that can be created?

We'd like for someone to customize this for us and would be interested in timelines.

Apologies if my description isn't good enough, feel free to message any further questions for more information

Regards

Hello,
I can help you,  I have experience and expertise in it
Please check PM.

Thanks
Jatin
2 anos atrás
Hello

I would love to assist you with your requirement,
Please reach me at my personal mail or skype to discuss further in details.

Looking forward to discuss with you .

Best Regards,
Sofia
Email : [email protected]
2 anos atrás
Hello,

I have sent you a PM regarding your requirements.
Please check your inbox.
2 anos atrás
Hello ,
I have checked your requirement and definitely help you with the same.
Please Check PM,

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards,
Meenakshi
Skype : nopaccelerate.sales | TEL : +91-9909955948 | Email : [email protected]
2 anos atrás
Have you considered setting up a multi-store site?  (And then to have different Email From addresses/accounts when sending emails, you would clone Message Templates, setting a different Email Account and restrict to each store.)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.