Some bugs about version 4.50.1

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 anos atrás
When I upgraded to 4.50.1, I found some bugs:

1、the price (variant) corresponding to the product attribute cannot be displayed normally.

That is to say: I clearly set different properties to display different prices, but when I click, the price does not seem to be automatically calculated.

I have carefully and repeatedly checked the background code of these 4 products and found nothing abnormal. I am sure that it is caused by program code errors.

And, what's even more surprising is that there are more than 10,000 items on my website, and only 4 of them have the "price cannot be automatically calculated" problem.

Most of the other pages are normal, I don't understand why this is?

2、Product details page image open style:

Currently, on the product detail page, when I click on the product image, the image will be enlarged and opened on the current page, and when I close it, the entire product detail page will be closed, which is obviously a very bad experience for users.

Relatively good advice: when the image for the Product Detail Page is clicked, it will open in a new popup (this was the default in previous versions). And when I close the image popup, it remains on the current "product detail page".

3、Sitemap settings are not available:

The setting items of the new version 4.50.1: Settings-GeneralSettings-Sitemap,
When I checked some of these options, clicked "Save", and found that the previously checked things could not be saved.
That is to say, the setting item "Sitemap" cannot be used. Please check the reason.

4、About language switching:

When I enabled multilingual support for the website, every time the store restarted, the wait time to switch the website language was extremely long. I guess this will give the user a bad experience, hopefully it can be improved.
2 anos atrás
RE: ...the "price cannot be automatically calculated" problem. ...
I don't see that exact text anywhere in locale strings or source code.  Please post the exact text.
2 anos atrás
Here is a product link from my website:
https://www.bszh.cn/US/proclin-150%E7%94%9F%E7%89%A9%E7%81%AD%E6%B4%BB%E5%89%82%E8%AE%A2%E8%B4%A7%E5%8F%B749377-u-49376-u

My website has about 10,000+ product data items.
After upgrading to nop 4.50.1. Currently, I find more than 4 products in it, open its "Product Details Page".
When I clicked on the different specification attributes of the product (radio boxes), the price did not automatically change, which was very surprising.

But plenty of other product pages on the site are perfectly fine (can be calculated automatically with the click of a radio button).

Moreover, the products in question cannot implement the shopping cart function, and users cannot purchase online.
2 anos atrás
bszh wrote:
Product details page image open style

It works fine on our demo website. You can also enable the "mediasettings.defaultpicturezoomenabled" setting

bszh wrote:
Sitemap settings are not available

Thanks. It's alredy been reported and already fixed this issue. In the meantime you can also manually enable "sitemapsettings.sitemapenabled" setting in admin area > configuration > settings > all settings

bszh wrote:
About language switching

It happends because all locales are loaded during the first request. You can change this behavior in admin area > configuration > general settings > load all locale resources on startup
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.