Paypal payment, main currency selection problem?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 anos atrás
Paypal payment, main currency selection problem?

For example: the default currency of my website is RMB, when I enable paypal, because RMB is not the settlement currency supported by paypal. So, this will make paypal unusable.

Then when I operate the settings as follows:
Configuration--Currencies--
“Is primary exchange rate currency / Is primary store currency”

But when I configure the above two settings to USD and update the exchange rate through ECB:

1. Paypal can be used normally.

2. However, the price of the commodity is wrong due to the change of the main currency (price disorder)

Excuse me, when the main currency of the website does not belong to the settlement currency supported by paypay:

1. Is it possible to enable paypal when the main currency is RMB, and settle the order according to the real-time exchange rate?

2. How to correctly configure the primary exchange rate and primary store currency so as not to affect the normal display of product prices?
2 anos atrás
Since RMB is not supported by PayPal, then I don't think it can be done.  You may need to consider using another payment method - maybe AliPay
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.