Install Nopcommerce in Plesk

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 anos atrás
Hello, im new in nopcommerce. I try to install nopcommerce 4.4 in Plesk, but in the end show me this:

To complete this wizard, you must know some information regarding your database server ("connection string"). Please contact your ISP if necessary. If you're installing on a local machine or server, you might need information from your System Admin.

How to solve this? Thanks.
2 anos atrás
I can assist you with your requirement.

please share the details over my email [email protected] so that i can check and then accordingly i will share my understanding with you.

Looking forward to your response

Thanks
Olivia
2 anos atrás
Fluxa wrote:
Hello, im new in nopcommerce. I try to install nopcommerce 4.4 in Plesk, but in the end show me this:

To complete this wizard, you must know some information regarding your database server ("connection string"). Please contact your ISP if necessary. If you're installing on a local machine or server, you might need information from your System Admin.

Is there a database server already attached in plesk and or on this server?
This error a result returned from the NopCommerce install page?
2 anos atrás
Fluxa wrote:

Hello ,

Can we discuss in detail , we will able to help you as we are having experience in it.
Please check PM

Thanks
Jatin
2 anos atrás
Hello

Is this job still available ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.