Incorrect calculation of prices without VAT in the cart (4.40.4)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 anos atrás
Hello,
nopCommerce 4.40.4 (maybe even older version) does not calculate VAT correctly - see picture. I need to charge EU VAT payers the total price excluding VAT, but the cart calculates this amount incorrectly, which is evident from the attached image. If the total price including VAT is €7 and the tax is 21%, then the actual tax is €1.47 and the price excluding tax is €5.53. However, nopCommerce calculated the tax in the basket to be 1,22 € and therefore sets the price without tax to 5,78 €. The prices of the products in the catalogue are including tax and I use the plugin "Manual (Fixed or By Country/State/Zip)" to calculate the tax. I tried it with both "Fixed Rate" and "By Country" settings, in both cases the wrong calculation occurs.

http://www.horaci.cz/tax_error.png

Thank you for your help
2 anos atrás
It's correct, if "Prices include tax" setting is enabled, as you mentioned.
7 (price including tax)
7 / 1,21 = 5,78 (price)
5,78 * 0,21 = 1,22 (calculated tax)
5,78 + 1,22 = 7 (total)

If you want the tax to be 1,47 here you need to disable "Prices include tax" setting.
7 (price)
7 * 0,21 = 1,47 (calculated tax)
7 + 1,47 = 8,47 (total)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.