Error upgrading from 4.40.4 to 4.50

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 ano atrás
I've turned on the error reporting and this is the error I am getting:
I have been successively upgrading from version 3.80 and made it this far.. At any rate this is the error. How would I fix this?

info: FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner[1000]
      CertificatesMigration migrating
info: FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SqlServer.SqlServer2016Processor[1004]
      Beginning Transaction
info: FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SqlServer.SqlServer2016Processor[1003]
      BEGIN TRANSACTION
info: FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SqlServer.SqlServer2016Processor[1004]
      Rolling back transaction
info: FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SqlServer.SqlServer2016Processor[1003]
      ROLLBACK TRANSACTION
Unhandled exception. System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (One or more errors occurred. (The value '0' is not a valid value for the enum 'TaxOriginAddressType'.))
---> System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (The value '0' is not a valid value for the enum 'TaxOriginAddressType'.)
---> System.ArgumentException: The value '0' is not a valid value for the enum 'TaxOriginAddressType'.
   at System.ComponentModel.EnumConverter.ConvertTo(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value, Type destinationType)
   at System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.ConvertToString(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value)
   at System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.ConvertToInvariantString(Object value)
   at Nop.Services.Configuration.SettingService.SetSettingAsync(Type type, String key, Object value, Int32 storeId, Boolean clearCache)
   at Nop.Services.Configuration.SettingService.SaveSettingAsync[T](T settings, Int32 storeId)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait()
   at Nop.Plugin.Tax.Avalara.Data.CertificatesMigration.Up()
   at FluentMigrator.MigrationBase.GetUpExpressions(IMigrationContext context)
   at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.<>c.<ApplyMigrationUp>b__69_0(IMigration m, IMigrationContext c)
   at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.ExecuteMigration(IMigration migration, Action`2 getExpressions)
   at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.ApplyMigrationUp(IMigrationInfo migrationInfo, Boolean useTransaction)
   at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.Up(IMigration migration)
   at Nop.Data.Migrations.MigrationManager.ApplyUpMigrations(Assembly assembly, MigrationProcessType migrationProcessType)
   at Nop.Services.Plugins.PluginService.InsertPluginData(Type pluginType, MigrationProcessType migrationProcessType)
   at Nop.Services.Plugins.PluginService.UpdatePluginsAsync()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait()
   at Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationBuilderExtensions.StartEngine(IApplicationBuilder application)
   at Program.<Main>$(String[] args)
1 ano atrás
skagitmedia wrote:
Unhandled exception. System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (One or more errors occurred. (The value '0' is not a valid value for the enum 'TaxOriginAddressType'.))

You probably need to check the value in this setting
avalarataxsettings.taxoriginaddresstype = DefaultTaxAddress

should be one of the enum values
i.e the value can not be 0

namespace Nop.Plugin.Tax.Avalara.Domain
{
    /// <summary>
    /// Represents the tax origin address type enumeration
    /// </summary>
    public enum TaxOriginAddressType
    {
        /// <summary>
        /// Tax origin based on the shipping origin address
        /// </summary>
        ShippingOrigin = 1,

/// <summary>
        /// Tax origin based on the default tax address
        /// </summary>
        DefaultTaxAddress = 2
    }
}
1 ano atrás
Yidna wrote:

You probably need to check the value in this setting
avalarataxsettings.taxoriginaddresstype = DefaultTaxAddress

should be one of the enum values
i.e the value can not be 0

namespace Nop.Plugin.Tax.Avalara.Domain
{
    /// <summary>
    /// Represents the tax origin address type enumeration
    /// </summary>
    public enum TaxOriginAddressType
    {
        /// <summary>
        /// Tax origin based on the shipping origin address
        /// </summary>
        ShippingOrigin = 1,

/// <summary>
        /// Tax origin based on the default tax address
        /// </summary>
        DefaultTaxAddress = 2
    }
}

Appreciate the reply... where would I find this setting?
1 ano atrás
Possibly in the settings table of the database. In the name column look for taxsettings. I do not use this plugin so just throwing a suggestion out there as i see these in my settings table for my tax setup.
1 ano atrás
I removed the Avalar Tax Plugin and it worked I will reinstall and reconfigure. Appreciate your thoughts everyone. :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.