Web Api Frontend SwaggerUIBundle is not defined

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 ano atrás
Hello,

I try to access WebApi.Front swagger by this link {URL}/api-frontend/index.html
it gives me a white page with this error in the console tab
Uncaught ReferenceError: SwaggerUIBundle is not defined

the backend Web API is working fine

Thanks
1 ano atrás
adel_ahmed wrote:
Hello,

I use the Frontend Web API and Backend Web API when I try to access Frontend Web Api swagger by this link {URL}/api-frontend/index.html
it gives me a white page with this error in the console tab
Uncaught ReferenceError: SwaggerUIBundle is not defined

and the backend Web API is working fine, If I remove the backend project the frontend works fine.
so the two projects can't load the Swagger library together.

the Swagger library in the framework project which is referenced by the back and front API projects

Thanks
1 ano atrás
Hi Adel,

Thanks a lot for reporting.

The fix will be available in the next minor version of the web API plugin
1 ano atrás
Any datetime for the resolution please ?
1 ano atrás
[email protected] wrote:
Any datetime for the resolution please ?

Around 3-4 weeks.

In the meantime, I can email two files that have been changed. You can manually replace them in your solution and re-build the plugins. Please let me know if it works for you
1 ano atrás
Thanks for your response.

Can you send me the files on my email [email protected]
1 ano atrás
Sure. Sent.
1 ano atrás
I discovered that same issue.  Can you sent me the two files as well?  [email protected]

Calling methods I have discovered by other means works, just can get a list of the methods and test.

George
1 ano atrás
I'm facing the same issue, can you send me the 2 files as well at [email protected]?
1 ano atrás
mgamal wrote:
I'm facing the same issue, can you send me the 2 files as well at [email protected]?

I don't see the API plugin purchased using your account. Please contact us here and provide your order number
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.