App Pool recycle causes startup error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 ano atrás
I have an issue that when when the App Pool for the site is recycled (either via timer or from the website) the site doesn't start correctly with the below error. Has any one else had this?

If I kill the process in task manager the site starts fine. So assume it is an overlap of the old w3p process finishing any requests and the new w3p process starting up. Once the error is occurring, it won't clear until I kill the process in task manager.

Is there any way to resolve this?
1 ano atrás
It is an old issue with a few different posts
Have a look at this one https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/92630/plugin-error-which-i-couldnt-solve
1 ano atrás
Thanks, setting UsePluginsShadowCopy to false seems to have solved it. I noticed the bin folder is now empty, so I assume nop is loading the DLLs from the plugin directories.

Can this cause any issues? If two plugins have the same DLL in their directories can this cause a clash?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.