Seeking Point of Sale (POS) Plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 ano atrás
Hello,

I'm currently in the pre-release phase of a nopCommerce build, using v4.5 as a base.

I cannot find a good POS platform. I have seen the nopmods.com POS plugin, however, it only supports up to v4.4, and moreover I have emailed them, and their parent company ProPeersInfo about updating it to 4.5 and some customization's that i would need, and it has been over a week without a response to either email, so I don't think that they would be a very good business partner at this point. Moreover, they are not featured in the nopCommerce Marketplace, which to me means that nopCommerce does not hold them in a very high regard.

All that being said, does anyone know of an existing POS plugin? It doesn't need to handle a cash drawer or anything, it more or less just needs to ideally have a few abilities:
- create a customer within the interface or as order is being placed
- place an order for a customer quickly and efficiently (like ability to add multiple items to a cart at once)
- inherit store discounts
- inherit store payment methods
- ability to key-in a subtotal discount
...possibly a few other small things.

I could build this myself, but my time frame is tight, my knowledge of the nopCommerce framework is growing but still limited and I'm working on other projects that need my time. So, if there's an existing plugin or a reputable developer that would be able to take this on for a fair price, please let me know.

Regards,
Dan
1 ano atrás
Not a POS recommendation, but just some comments/questions:

- create a customer within the interface or as order is being placed
     You can enable Guest checkout.  
     Then, if you really do need to save them as customers,, there are 'auto register' plugins in the marketplace
             https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/extensions?searchterm=register

- place an order for a customer quickly and efficiently (like ability to add multiple items to a cart at once)
   check the marketplace
   https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/extensions?searchterm=quick&category=other

- inherit store discounts
- inherit store payment methods
   Not sure what you mean by "inherit"

- ability to key-in a subtotal discount
   Maybe you can create in advance many discount codes - e.g. off5, off10, off15, etc.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.