When new plugin is created ' The main assembly isn't found. Hence this plugin can't be loaded.' getting error like

1 ano atrás
I created  'NewPayment' custom plugin  in nopcommerce 4.60.2 version , one the solution is cleaned and build i run the project in local --> admin login --> config --> Local Plugin --> all plugin list i can see but new created plugin is not loaded  showing message in orange color ''Payments.NewPayment plugin: The main assembly isn't found. Hence this plugin can't be loaded.''
1 ano atrás
I follow the same step given in nopcommerce document for ceate plugin --> and once i created plugin below step also ....

After each project build, clean the solution before making changes. Some resources will be cached and can lead to developer insanity.

You may need to rebuild your solution after adding your plugin. If you do not see DLLs for your plugin under Nop.Web\Plugins\PLUGIN_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY, you need to rebuild your solution. nopCommerce will not list your plugin in the Local Plugins page if your DLLs do not exist in the correct folder in Nop.Web.

But, in presentation -->  Nop.web --> Plugin --> dll file is not generated... can any one give solution for it
1 ano atrás
Examine the .csproj file of some other plugin to see OutputPath

Example:
<OutputPath>..\..\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\DiscountRules.CustomerRoles</OutputPath>
1 ano atrás
Thanks for reply, i give the output path by checking another plugin path
<OutputPath>..\..\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\Payments.NewPayment</OutputPath>
1 ano atrás
Here is the images of error
https://prnt.sc/ojHi3i2cMEHY
1 ano atrás
Its hard to know what you are doing differently
because you have made an error that no one has ever logged before ?

Did you start with an existing Payment Plugin and modify it ?
That is the best way to make a new plugin
1 ano atrás
issue is solved , whenever we create plugin and build it will create dll file in presentation -->Nop.Web
their we need to include these file in project .
go to dll file --> Right click on it --> include in project
2 meses atrás
how you solved this problem???
v4.60
2 meses atrás
In the Solution Explorer, double-click your Project.  Does your OutputPath reference "\Presentation\..." ?

For example:
<OutputPath>..\..\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal</OutputPath>
2 meses atrás
Yes The OutputPath reference is valid
But it still doesn't work