Excel import sheets with formulas and macros to do SEO and more

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 лет назад
Since the recent improvement of importing pictures to nopcommmerce, I have been using just excel to import products.  I have some formulas for filling in tables and seo and meta description using a few different formulas.  Anyone else doing this?
12 лет назад
thrifty34 wrote:
Since the recent improvement of importing pictures to nopcommmerce, I have been using just excel to import products.  I have some formulas for filling in tables and seo and meta description using a few different formulas.  Anyone else doing this?

We have been using Excell macros to fill in the tables from the information generated by the customer ERP. With this sometimes we generate names, descriptions, specifications, categories, manufacturers, etc. SEO information is also an option.
12 лет назад
thrifty34 wrote:

There is a plugin which does all the SEO stuff , but i was looking for the macro so that i can fill the seo column in excel file , it will be great if you can share it :-)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.