plugin not showhing up in plugin list

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 лет назад
DidsburyDesign wrote:
I can see it if run in debug mode in VS2010 but when I deploy the files using the deploy.bat it doesn't appear in my plugin list.

I presume you created a new plugin. In this case have a look at this topic
11 лет назад
a.m. wrote:
I can see it if run in debug mode in VS2010 but when I deploy the files using the deploy.bat it doesn't appear in my plugin list.
I presume you created a new plugin. In this case have a look at this topic

I have created a new question for this and given more details, the plugin is actually appearing in the plugin folder though, leaving me a bit baffled!

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/19233/26-custom-plugin-not-showing-up-in-the-list-works-fine-when-debugging.aspx
9 лет назад
I was made Refferal friend custom plugin and puting in to nop commerce plugin folder but it does't seen in admin area plugin list...
please help me..
8 лет назад
a.m. wrote:
PluginManager class loads all plugins on application startup. Try to debug it in order to know why your plugin is not loaded

Thanks, Andrei... I had this issue and when I debugged, discovered that it was a file permissions issue to access the temporary asp.net folder.

-Johnny
7 лет назад
not able to see plugins from admin panel in plugins list after uploaded in plugins directory  can u give me the config file location . and changes u have done . i am not able to find config file .
7 лет назад
[email protected] wrote:
not able to see plugins from admin panel in plugins list after uploaded in plugins directory  can u give me the config file location . and changes u have done . i am not able to find config file .

Did you follow the steps ==>

Manual plugin installation:
1.Upload the plugin to the /plugins folder in your nopCommerce directory.
2.Restart your application (or click 'Reload list of plugins' button).
3.4.Scroll down through the list of plugins to find the newly installed plugin.
4.Click on the 'Install' link to install the plugin.
Note: If you're running nopCommerce in medium trust, then it's recommended to clear your \Plugins\bin\ directory

And also ensure your plugin supported version and nop version is same
7 лет назад
Hi,

I came across the same issue.I got it solved. I want to post information what i found out. This might help someone.

I have opened two solution simultaneously when i ran nopcommerce. When close one of the solution and ran the other one.The plugfinfolder in the Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins-> Pluginmanager class points to the older plugin directory where old plugin where installed hence it is not showing up my new plugin. Once i found the issue i close all the solution and open the needed one the clean and build the solution i saw my new plugin in configuration->Local plugins.

Thanks
Feroz
7 лет назад
[email protected] wrote:
Hi,

I came across the same issue.I got it solved. I want to post information what i found out. This might help someone.

I have opened two solution simultaneously when i ran nopcommerce. When close one of the solution and ran the other one.The plugfinfolder in the Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins-> Pluginmanager class points to the older plugin directory where old plugin where installed hence it is not showing up my new plugin. Once i found the issue i close all the solution and open the needed one the clean and build the solution i saw my new plugin in configuration->Local plugins.

Thanks
Feroz

Thank you. Cleaning the solution and build solved the problem. My plugin appear now in the list.
3 года назад
hi
all plugin not showing up in plugin list
i m working with nopcommerce 4.20
thank you
3 года назад
@sara0612
I replied to your other post.  Please don't duplicate posts.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.