plugin not showhing up in plugin list

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
AndyMcKenna wrote:
Verify that the config file for the plugin has the correct newlines, if they aren't there the plugin won't show up in the list.

Can you tell me how to do that, i deleted a plugin from my plugin folder, when i am again uploading it, it is not showing up there, tried uploading zip, folder etc but not showing up.
I am not a software guy please help. Thanks in advance.
3 года назад
Does the .zip file you are uploading have a folder that matches your version of nopCommerce?
3 года назад
New York wrote:
Does the .zip file you are uploading have a folder that matches your version of nopCommerce?

Yes it have, and i even uploaded the Misc.sendinblue folder directly in plugins folder, but neither worked. I uninstalled and deleted the default sendinblue plugin and now this issue is coming up, While other plugins are working fine.
My Nopcommerce version is 4.30
3 года назад
If you see " Misc.sendinblue folder directly in plugins folder", then "Reload list of plugins" or restart the web site.   Then check the plugin list again to see if it is there.

(Also, check the System > Log to see if any errors)
3 года назад
New York wrote:
If you see " Misc.sendinblue folder directly in plugins folder", then "Reload list of plugins" or restart the web site.   Then check the plugin list again to see if it is there.

(Also, check the System > Log to see if any errors)

No there are no errors, when i upload the plugin, it says 1 plugin have been updated, but it doesn't appear in list, only happens with this (sendinblue) plugin .
2 года назад
Hi,

I am new in nopcommerce. I have created a plugin under Widgets group using nopcommerce 4.40. I have used IWidgetPlugin and BasePlugin class. But this is not showing in Admin area → Configuration → Local Plugins
This is a empty plugin. means there is no view.

Need help

Thanks & Regards
Sonali
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.