Need a new navigation view.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 лет назад
A client would like to have a view created that allows for navigation by manufacturer.  I already have their cart setup (v2.4) and this is all that needs to be done.  I would do it myself, but I despise working with C# and MVC.  As a developer, I have a very good idea how long this should take someone who works with C# / MVC.  Please reply back if interested.
11 лет назад
think this is not done by creating a view only  ;)
but as you say'd you'r not mvc the term maybee misleading.

so you want to browse products by manufactur, or just manufacturers... how in detail should this look like ?
( also a hand-made-drawing  could illustrate  )

if it's a small thing, any freelancer will be glad to help.

we offer development/development-hours, but the overhead for small projects is too big to make it economic.
if you think your request would need more than 20h of work. ( not only coding, setting up, deploying, customerfeedback )
feel free to contact us for exchange of further details.

our developers are fast with Mvc3 + Razor that's why we like it ; )

greetings

ps:  company-info here: www.mastersoft.at
11 лет назад
ngiotta wrote:
A client would like to have a view created that allows for navigation by manufacturer.  

Sorry, but what wrong with the current one? On the left side : http://demo.nopcommerce.com/, in Manufacturers block?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.