"Powered by nopCommerce" Copyright Removal Notice

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 лет назад
vgreco wrote:
we are an independent Technology and Management Consulting Group, we'd like to use nopCommerce for a big client but we miss some details about "copyright removal key ".
Our client wants to provide personal e-commerce to its customers, our idea is to generate a subdomain for each site and give the final customer the possibility to buy a personal domain and redirect it to "our" subdomain. Is this possible respecting you policy related to "Wildcard copyright removal key"?
In case this solution is not acceptable, do you have any alternative suggestion?

Hi Vinvenzo,

If you're planning to use subdomains, then the wildcard key is good for you
5 лет назад
Hi,

thanks for you response.
4 года назад
Rather than remove the copyright notice, is it allowed to add a target="_blank" attribute to the link so the nopcommerce site opens in a new window/tab?
4 года назад
Pasilda wrote:
Rather than remove the copyright notice, is it allowed to add a target="_blank" attribute to the link so the nopcommerce site opens in a new window/tab?

Hi Pasilda,
According to the nopCommerce License terms, the "Powered by nopCommerce" link must be in the same format, unedited, as delivered in the program source code.

But it's allowed to add a target="_blank" attribute to the link
3 года назад
Is it OK to integrate the free version of nopCommerce behind a landing page showing 'Powered by nopCommerce' only in the shop itself, ie. the subdomain/subpages and not on the main domain.

I mean  (www.)example.com would be showing my landing page (with 100% of my own programming) with no webshop functionality and just a link  (e.g. a 'Enter our Shop' button) to the commerce section where the nopCommerce site would be loaded under the  'www.example.com/shop'  or  shop.example.com URL.
- so no nopCommerce copyright on  www.example.com  (no shop here),
- but all copyright notices intact on www.example.com/shop  or  shop.example.com and below.

Does it make difference regarding the copyright issue to use 'www.example.com/shop' or the  'shop.example.com' approach for the routing?
3 года назад
libor wrote:
Is it OK to integrate the free version of nopCommerce behind a landing page showing 'Powered by nopCommerce' only in the shop itself, ie. the subdomain/subpages and not on the main domain.

I mean  (www.)example.com would be showing my landing page (with 100% of my own programming) with no webshop functionality and just a link  (e.g. a 'Enter our Shop' button) to the commerce section where the nopCommerce site would be loaded under the  'www.example.com/shop'  or  shop.example.com URL.
- so no nopCommerce copyright on  www.example.com  (no shop here),
- but all copyright notices intact on www.example.com/shop  or  shop.example.com and below.

Does it make difference regarding the copyright issue to use 'www.example.com/shop' or the  'shop.example.com' approach for the routing?

Hi Iibor,
According to the terms of the nopCommerce license, without purchasing the Copyright removal key you may NOT remove or hide the "Powered by nopCommerce" statement that appears at the bottom of each page within a nopCommerce-powered website.

Thus, if the page of the site www.example.com does not contain the source code of nopcommerce, the license requirements do not apply to this page.

You must comply with the licensing requirements for
www.example.com/shop or shop.example.com and below.
3 года назад
It is really helpful
3 года назад
Can I add my company name after copyright? e.g Powered by nopcommerce and configured by my company name
3 года назад
hkachhia wrote:
Can I add my company name after copyright? e.g Powered by nopcommerce and configured by my company name

Sure, it's possible
3 года назад
a.m. wrote:
Sure, it's possible

Thanks for the reply.
Do I have to pay or buy anything for this? I want to add this thing without buying the copyright removal key.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.