JMA Technologies STAY AWAY! BUYER BEWARE!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 лет назад
I purchased their quickbook plugins I paid $500 with the promise of supported upgrades.  Now he will not support it without charging me.  This plugin doesn't currently work correctly.  It has always been problematic and I always felt like a beta tester.

Here is the email promising upgrades.

Joesph,

Thank you for answering my questions.  Can you give me a coupon code and i will checkout?  I am excited to finally be able to import all my orders.

Thank you,

Christian Scott
On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Joseph Anderson <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi

Thanks for contacting my business.

Yes, I plan on adding support for future versions because my site also uses that plugin. The software inputs orders as is, so it adds the discount and shipping as separate line items. For the compiled version, I offer the future upgrades. For the source, you can download the latest copy from the site. I an give you the source for $1000 and the compiled for $500.

I hope that I have answered all of your questions. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Joseph Anderson President
JMA Web Technologies
781 330 0737

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 31, 2012, at 1:21 PM, "Joseph Anderson" <[email protected]> wrote:

I am curious about your nopcommerce quickbooks plugin. Will the quickbooks plugin support future versions?  Does it fully support reward points and flat rate shipping.  By buying it am I entitled to future upgrades?  Lastly I am sure that it took a lot of hours to develop the plugin, Happy Coral Inc is a starting business and I was wondering if there was any kind of discount or price breaks as it is a very high cost for us just starting out.
9 лет назад
Was this ever resolved? We were considering the purchase of their Avalara connector and some of his responses to questions have seemed a little suspicious.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.