Google WebMasters & login?redirectURL

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 лет назад
Hi there.

After upgrade from 1.9 to 3.3, my google webmasters is not working.

Every page I fetch as google returns "redirected" and point it to /login?ReturnUrl=, even home and sitemap.

Apparently it happens only with google bots, because I didnt hear it from customers.

Why this is happening? Can you help?

Thanks

(I changed the MapLocalizedRoute to sitemap.xml, ok?)

HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Cache-Control: private
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.5
Set-Cookie: Nop.customer=010626c0-b008-4a55-8ebd-e02e53cbe36e; expires=Wed, 29-Jul-2015 15:22:13 GMT; path=/; HttpOnly
X-AspNetMvc-Version: 5.1
X-AspNet-Version: 4.0.30319
X-Powered-By: ASP.NET
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 15:22:13 GMT
Content-Length: 148

<html><head><title>Object moved</title></head><body>
<h2>Object moved to <a href="/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsitemap.xml">here</a>.</h2>
</body></html>
9 лет назад
@a.m.

Andrei, do you know it?

Thanks!!
9 лет назад
Any help, please?
9 лет назад
Hi
I'm getting a similar issue but I upgraded from 3.0 to 3.3 and it only effects users with stored credentials on the browser.
I've been directed to the possibility that it is DB related as I didn't run a traditional database upgrade i.e. 3.-1 script, 3.2 script 3.3 script etc.
What I did was install a fresh 3.3 then configured it and customised it as I needed then created my own scripts to dump data from the live system (3.0) to the new one in this way I could do the change over with mins of down time.

Saying all that I'm no closer to fixing it ;-)
Rob
9 лет назад
@playblue,

I have read a lot of forums and topics about it. Apparently it is a MVC & IIS bug related to forms authentication. I have tried everything in IIS configuration with no success.

My next step is change Nop source to detect googlebot and dont let it redirect.

I dont have too many options left. My google views dropped from 3k a day to less than 100.

And I have noticed that the 302 dont affect some pages like /login and /register. Why??

Help please!
9 лет назад
Well.

After a lot of try, I found a fix, or a way to do it.

I changed the IsSearchEngine function in WebHelper and made it return always false, when detecting crawlers.

I dont know if nop has a bug in this function, or even the collacteral effect of my change, but now my site is indexed by google again, and it was my first concern.

Need to rear you guys.

Thanks, Ivan.
8 лет назад
Hello,
we are facing the exactly same issue in www.hydrotab.gr
Unfortunately i didn't install the source code version and i can't edit core files.
So, how can i edit this function or what's the solution for me to tell google that my site is www.hydrotab.gr and not /login....
Please help me!!!!
Thanks in advance!
8 лет назад
We have another sites using nop 3.5 and 3.6. This problem doesnt exists in this versions.

You can use one of them, or upgrade your site.

Ivan.
8 лет назад
I updated to 3.5 but in Webmaster Tools still says that it redirects to login page.
What should i look for?Please help us, this is a huge problem.

Also, check the following link, this tools reads my site but with redirection also.

http://www.browseo.net/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hydrotab.gr
8 лет назад
Noone can help???
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.