HP Nightmare!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 лет назад
I just recently sent my laptop in for repair after the touchpad wasn't working. HP said that they would be in contact with me through it being sent to the repair center. I never heard back and finally got an email saying the repair was above economic cost of replacement. I gave a call back to the service person at the repair center and his voice-mail wouldn't allow me to leave a message. I checked the status again and found it was marked as shipped. What happened after that was a complete disappointment. I called Elitebook support and tried to find out what was going on. They eventually told me my unit was coming back to me being unrepaired. Nobody ever called and told me what was going on. I called in Monday (10/13/14) and spoke with someone only to get no where again the Fedex Man cam while I was talking and delivered my unrepaired and now UNUSABLE laptop. I was utterly shocked with what they shipped back to me. It looked like they used it for scrap pieces and even sent me a bag with 2 screws in it. I am not sure if they used it as a hockey puck or what.  I tried sending them to tech support and there email doesn't accept pictures that are even resized. I finally spoke with someone on the phone and verbally gave him the link for the pictures. After a few more conversations I was finally sent the pictures they had for the supposed "Spill Damage." The pictures show a computer that isn't even the same make or model. Their pictures show a different keyboard design, different LCD, different screw pattern, and some is of different color. They made several one way emails saying that it come in with missing parts as pictured. I received several emails where nobody acknowledged that the pictures where even different. I believe that the "spill" is a fabrication that constitutes Fraud. They now want me to send what I have left from the repair center from the last time I shipped it out back to the repair center. At this point I have lost all trust in HP and feel scared that their falsified photos and sending my computer with more missing parts will not stop here. HP Case #BFDM8459-02

Be Warned!
9 лет назад
Hey thrifty34 try to report this case in HP's social media pages along with proper details and images.You will certainly get a quick reply from them and it will also make others aware of Hp carelessness.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.