Where can I edit the Contactus page?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 лет назад
Please some one help tell me where in the Admin dashboard I can edit the Contactus page. Note that I cant find it under Content Management>Topics.

Thanks.
9 лет назад
Hi,

- From Admin, you can only edit following text (that show on the contact us page)

Put your contact information here. You can edit this in the admin site.

- If you want to edit the real contact us page, you should modify this file:

Nop.Web > Views > Common > ContactUs.cshtml

Hope this help :)
9 лет назад
can I do this from the admin dashboard, and where can I find it.
Thank you for your timely response!
9 лет назад
peteonline wrote:
can I do this from the admin dashboard, and where can I find it.
Thank you for your timely response!

As I said above, you can change only following text in Admin:
Put your contact information here. You can edit this in the admin site.
9 лет назад
It's under Admin > Content Management > Topics
8 лет назад
Hello everyone,

Please tell me how can I check the details of people who have contacted us via Contact Us page on the website front end. I want to see the details at admin end of nop3.6
8 лет назад
[email protected] wrote:
Hello everyone,

Please tell me how can I check the details of people who have contacted us via Contact Us page on the website front end. I want to see the details at admin end of nop3.6
7 лет назад
Can anyone help me? It seems like there's 2 contact us page. I can only edit the one in "Topics" and if I add that to Top Menu, it only shows the information I added and not showing the input fields. How can i find and add the /contactus page?
7 лет назад
I guess we are limited to use the inputs fields which comes by default. Adding/Removing additional fields would require code level change and redeployment. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also,

dyoll wrote:
Can anyone help me? It seems like there's 2 contact us page. I can only edit the one in "Topics" and if I add that to Top Menu, it only shows the information I added and not showing the input fields. How can i find and add the /contactus page?

This is very annoying, instead of showing the whole contact us page, it simply shows the text. I guess this is not a bug but rather a very bad way of displaying content. Makes no sense.

Can anyone tell us if you have a way to overcome these 2 problem?
6 лет назад
Please do not spam.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.